Next week, VERITAS and VUMS partners will be attending the ICCHP 2012 (13th International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special Needs) event in Linz, Austria. On the agenda:
- 9 July: VUMS Cluster meeting 13-17.00 CET
- 10 July: Scientific Advisory Board meeting 9-12.15 CET
- 10 July: VUMS Workshop 13-17.00 CET (agenda): Virtual User Models for Designing and Using of Inclusive Products – open, afternoon (Tuesday only). Chairs: Konstantinos Moustakas and Dimitrios Tzovaras, CERTH/ITI, GR – Room: K 224 B
- 11-12 July: VERITAS project meeting
- 11 July: Session C 16:30 – 18:30 – Track III – Virtual User Models for Designing and Using Inclusive Products
All the meetings will take place at the campus of the Johannes Kepler University Linz (JKU), Altenberger Strasse 69, 4040 Linz, Austria.